Question: What Does NAMU Provider Mean?
Answer: We are the mortgage underwriter training division of the National Association of Mortgage Underwriters (NAMU). CampusUnderwriter proudly offers all NAMU members quality underwriting training programs, taught by the underwriting industry's top instructors. As the voice of today's mortgage underwriter, NAMU is the go-to venture for mortgage underwriting professionals.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does 1-year Access Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?