Question: Do You Offer Job Placement?
Answer: No. We do not offer job placement assistance directly as it can be considered a conflict of interest. However, we do try to help each student as much as possible with what we call "Job Search Resources". Please keep in mind these resources area a minor component of what you're purchasing, and should not be factored into your purchase decision too heavily. Instead, our mortgage underwriter "Job Search Resources" simply consist of job posting sites within the industry, resume builder sites, networking sites, etc. -- all of which you could find on the internet very easily.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does 1-year Access Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?