Question: What Does "Live" Instructor-Led Training Mean?
Answer: We schedule "live" instructor-led webinars typically once a month or once every other month (at night), depending on demand. If you attend the "live" webinar, it simply means there is an instructor teaching you at the SAME TIME you are logged in online. There is even a button you can click that looks like a hand, so you can "raise your hand" when you have a question. From here, you simply type in your question(s) directly to the instructor.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?