Question: Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Answer: Yes. You receive a Certificate of Completion for EACH class you complete. Certificates are based on attendance only. For more comprehensive underwriting certifications, we recommend taking a look a NAMU's Mortgage Underwriter Certification Programs.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?