Question: What Times Are Your Classes?
Answer: As soon as you enroll, we can provide you with the Recorded Self-Paced Webinars which means you can start your training immediately (with 24/7 access for 1 year). In addition, we hold the same classes "live" on the internet, which are held typically once a month at night: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday night from 6-8 PM PST. -OR- Monday & Tuesday night from 5-8 PM PST.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMP Approved"?
- What Does Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?