Question: What is Unlimited Training for 1 Year?
Answer: At CampusUnderwriter, when you sign up for mortgage underwriting training class you are able to re-take the class as many times as you would like within 1 year, at NO extra charge. This way if you miss a class or two, you can make it up. Just the same, you are more than welcome to re-take the class as a refresher course.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMP Approved"?
- What Does "Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?