Question: How Many Classes Do I Need to Become an Underwriter?
Answer: At CampusUnderwriter, we recommend taking 3 to 5 mortgage underwriter training classes to initially learn everything from A to Z. From here, you can take additional classes to specialize in different areas as well as get updated on new mortgage regulations, underwriting guidelines, compliance changes etc. We encourage you to take a look at The NAMU Official Underwriter Bootcamp as it's a robust, comprehensive underwriting package which will get you trained from A to Z. We like to think of each student as a "student for life" as the learning process is really a career long process.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?