Answer: No. There is NO special software needed. You simply need a computer, internet (DSL or higher) and your computer speakers working.
For "recorded" webinars you will be emailed a link/password, so you can start your training immediately -- access 24/7 for 1 year.
For "live" webinars you'll receive an email invite from the instructor the morning of each scheduled class date. This invite will contain the website link to our online training center as well as your log-in password. From here, you can log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time... plenty of time to download that day's mortgage underwriting education class materials.
More Frequently Asked Questions...
- If I Miss a Class, Can I Make It Up?
- What Do You Mean By "NAMU Approved"?
- What Does Unlimited Training for 1 year" Mean?
- What Courses Do I Need To Become a Underwriter?
- Do Your Alumni Receive Any Special Discounts?
- What Times Are Your Classes Offered?
- What Training Classes Do You Offer?
- How Much Does Each Class Cost?
- Does You Offer Corporate Group Discounts?
- Do I Need Any Special Software?
- What Does "Live Online Training" Mean?
- Do I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
- Do You Help With Job Placement?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?